Thursday, March 31, 2011

Minute Thoughts #1

At work today, I was typing up feedback from students about their major/minor, the church, their calling, what they’ve learned or not learned, etc. (all the good stuff). I ran across this one answer that made me stop and smile. I decided to share it with you all.

Q: Based on what you learned in your major, how would you best communicate the Christian faith both in the church and in the world?

A: We need to meet the physical needs as well as the spiritual needs; it is not our place to judge, but to love!

I think this student gets it. This is what being a Christian should look like. It’s as simple and as complicated as it gets.

PS, this is a new "section" in my blog, Minute Thoughts. Things I can post in a minute, and things you and I can ponder for a little break from our daily busy-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment